Monday, December 15, 2008

A Variety of Things

A painting I did using the paper and paints Preston gave me for my birthday.

A word of warning:
Do not carelessly throw your shirt too close to the space heater.
Bad idea!!

Our Christmas Tree with presents under it!!!
We got a package in the mail today from my mom.  Inside were a bunch of wrapped presents.  So far we opened some Sour Patch Kids (for which Preston was very grateful) and a video camera.  We are pretty excited about the video camera.  It looks cool so far.

And now I am making gift tags for the presents we are sending home.  So I better get back to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that first picture! Very nice. I hope you like the videos/pictures on your new video camera. Mom pulled me out of bed bright and early to do some taping for the both of you. haha.