Monday, December 1, 2008

1/4 Century

The cake Preston got for me :-)

And me, my cake and some crazy Korean pants I bought this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! That's a pretty sweet cake! I hope it was as good as it looks. Awesome pants too. Will you buy me something Korean-ish soon?? :)

I love you

Unknown said...

hi Honey- Happy Birthday. Cute cake and haircut. I sent your card and present with Chris- hope you see each other soon to get them. For this next month I am now twice as old as you- hard to believe. I hope your next 25 are kind to you and full of joy. I'm sure they will be. Hope your day was happy. My best wishes to the both of you. XO Tom

Anonymous said...

Cale, Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I just love your blogs.

Preston's G-ma