Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dragonflies

I have never seen so many...

There are dragonflies everywhere here. Usually you only see them around water, but not here. They fill the air like gnats. It's pretty crazy, hopefully I can get a good picture or video of them because it's something to see.

I have some pictures to post from last weekend. Preston and I went to Masan, but before going there, we went out to Upo for a bit. The old man working as the parking attendant at Upo talked to us for like 20 minutes or so. He is teaching himself English, I guess. It was difficult to understand him sometimes, it was a strange accent and he was speaking very fast. He had whole informational brochures memorized and he was telling us about the Ice House in Changnyeong and about the ecology at Upo. It was pretty impressive that he was able to remember so much in a different language.

Preston bought our tickets home this morning. On September 1st, we will be flying into Pensacola, Florida. Oh man, I can't believe we have tickets already. We still have 54 days, but wow. I'm excited. Preston is telling Richard now. Preston started by telling Richard he is very sad.

Well, it's time for Jeremy and I to take our class to watch a DVD. We are watching The Incredibles, even though it exceedes our time limit.

No comments: